Matching Fenders/Independence Queries

Home Forums Discussion Matching Fenders/Independence Queries

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raoul Morley

See I feel slightly unwell typing fenders, in the UK it’s mudguards, has anyone had IF paint matching fenders like English and Vanilla do?

I’m thinking the love child of a Planet X/Club Racer with seatstay disks might have to happen next year and matching mudguards are kind of up their on my wish list.

Do IF frames for fender come with drilled and tapped bosses on the seat and chain stay bridges and with a boss in the fork crown?

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

Raoul

IF will do what every you want and as such I am not sure you’ll get a standard answer. Each bike and frame could be different depending on the requested spec.

You should get some guards painted though, it’d look ace :)

Cris

Raoul Morley

See I know they’re funny about what forks they’ll paint which I understand completely I keep looking at other things but just know nothing will be as right as another IF…

I don’t think I’ve ever got myself into anything quite as addictive as IF Bikes ;0)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated