Happy Spring everyone!

Home Forums Discussion Happy Spring everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darren

Hey IF lovers.  Hope everyone is well and itchin’ for spring and dry trails (maybe they are dry where you are?)  Just trying to get a little something of a discussion going on the IF Rider site, one that I check EVERY DANG DAY.  I love looking at all of the bikes, as I am a nosey son of a gun, and have a small obsession.  What isnew?  What did you get lately for your IF?  Are you planning a little trip soon?  Did anyone go to Denver to the handmade show?  Anything???

Let’s get some discussion and conversation going on this site folks?  Give a shout!

One thing I hope for this season:  TO GET MORE RIDE TIME on my new ti 29er, and still be a great father and Dad.

Take care junkies!

Oh, (I need to take this advice as well) Post up some pics of your bikes and let’s get to that 2,000 mark sooner versus later.  What, are you all trying to wait to be the 2,000th poster?  ;)

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

Maybe we need to get some IF addict t-shirts made up :P

I know there are a few of you…

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

And maybe they should only be available to people with over three IFs?

Darren

Hey, I’d be down for one shirt!  Count me in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated