Where is IF

Home Forums Discussion Where is IF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I bought my original IF back in 2004 and have ridden in bliss. Recently had a warranty issue (they honored and were great) but in getting back in the loop, came across a story that they had moved to New Hampshire. Yet, there website still maintains a Somerville MA address and the sweet card signed by all the folks who worked on the bike still indicates a Somerville MA … does anyone know what gives?

Dave Bradley

They are currently still in the same factory they have been in for years. There is a delay in the factory construction in NH. Once that is done they willbegin their move. I would think some times in late June or early July the last time I spoke with Gary. So for now if you need to contact them or visit with goodies expect to make a trip to Somerville.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave. No sooner did i post, then I stumbled across a blurb in the current issue of Bicycling magazine mentioning the move.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated