Ti Deluxe Singlespeed

Home Forums Classifieds Ti Deluxe Singlespeed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is a one of a kind IF Ti Deluxe SS. It is 15.5 c.c., 16.5 c.t. and 17.25 c. to top of seat clamp. 22.3 theoretical TT. The bike is complete as shown (except pedals are not included). This is probably the best handling bike I've ever ridden. It climbs very well and the handling in singletrack is awesome. I'm the original owner of the bike and it's in nearly flawless condition. The paint is excellent and there are no scratches or other damage of any kind to the frame. The components are used but in excellent condition. It weighs approx. 17.5lbs as it sits, it will easily get under 17lbs with the rigid fork.

The bike comes complete with 2 forks, a Spinner Aerius suspension fork and a White Brothers Rock Solid Carbon Rigid Fork. The Spinner fork has been tuned by The Shockspital and performs really well. It has the SPUL valve automatic dampening which does a great job at preventing bob while climbing.

Nothing has been spared building this bike, all the components are light, but they are all strong enough for regular riding and racing.

$2500

Photos: http://gallery.me.com/gfriedell#100261

The build is:

Wheels: Stan's Olympic Rims, Chris King SS disc Hubs, DT Competition Spokes, Alloy nipples. These wheels are very light and strong.

Brakes: Hope Mono Mini Pro X2

Crankset: Custom Carbon Crank, 172.5mm with Jericho SuffeRing chain ring. The crank has heel scuffing and other signs of use, but works perfectly. Also included is a conventional 5 hole spider to use conventional chainrings. This crank is superlight and very stiff. Includes 3 bottom brackets, 2 Dura Ace and one Ultegra triple.

Bar and Stem: FSA OS99 Carbon Stem and FSA K-Force Carbon bar.

Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece

Saddle: Selle Italia SLR XC

Headset: Chris King

Chain: SRAM PC-91

Seat Clamp: Salsa

Quick Release: Salsa Suspension (steel front/Ti rear)

Tires: Kenda Karma

The bike is using a Niner Bio-Centric eccentric insert that was milled down to fit. I'm also including a Bushnell light insert and the original Phil insert so you can use whichever suits you.

To reproduce this bike new would be over $5000

I will also sell the frame 2 forks headset and seatpost for $1750.00 replacement cost would be over $3000.

Contact: g friedell at comcast . net (remove spaces, replace "at" with @)

Thanks!

SOLD, Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated