Ti Deluxe Custom 17" – For Sale

Home Forums Classifieds Ti Deluxe Custom 17" – For Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

For sale, regrettably, is a 17" MINT Indy Fab Ti Deluxe… Singlespeed, non-disc. Frame has a 17" seatube c-t, 15.5" c-c. Frame is raw/nude, and an 08'.

All parts, minus tires, brake lever, and rims, are NEW, or as new. Bike could sit on a showroom floor, easily.

Weighs 19lbs, as pictured with brand new Fox Float RLC with FIT…and 15-17lb if you run a rigid fork. Fork has 9" steerer, can easily be cut…

Chris King SS Hubset and 16t King ss cog w/ intense micro knobby tires

Chris King Headset – pink

Thomson Elite stem and seatpost, stem is 50mm

Easton EA70 Monkeylight Bars with Ouri Grips

XTR Rear V-Brake

XT M770 Crankset, with XT 32t chainring, very STIFF

Has Fly Plastic-Carbon Pedals (12oz) and an SDG Bel-Aire Saddle, which i'll keep.

Bike is CRAZY light, pulses forward with pedal input, climbs, like no other MTB i've ever ridden, is very supple with the properties of the Titanium. BUT I'M SURE YOU KNOW THIS IF YOU'RE ON IFBIKES. Have a beautiful daughter now , so wife and i are unloading our toys…my loss, your gain. Will also sell frame, $1,200.

Bike will be professionally packed and shipped

Kevin – mailkiko@yahoo.com e-mail for pics

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

Now Sold

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated