STOLEN IF Crown Royal 9/6/10 in Maryland

Home Forums Discussion STOLEN IF Crown Royal 9/6/10 in Maryland

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    H Perl

My beloved Independent Fabrication bike was stolen Monday night from apartment garage in Bethesda MD. I am totally bummed. Light blue 56 cm Crown Royal steel frame, Mavic open road pro wheels, blue tires and bar tape. Campy Chorus 10-speed; record brakes. SN: 613C956. reward for return. email cleo17@verizon.net or phone 301-467-0658

Andy Corso

I'll keep an eye out for it in DC & VA…… you never know….

Commiserations anyway…

H Perl

thanks man — i find myself staring at every bike i see …

one consolation is that Arsenio at City Bikes is helping me build a new CJ to replace it. going back to the steel.

H Perl

actually, i have a surveillance video of the bastid carrying my bike away. he looks fit like a biker so i wonder if i was spotted out riding and maybe followed — there seems to be a crew snatching high-end bikes in my neighborhood. if you're game, i can send you the vid — maybe you'll see the guy sometime. H

Chuck Mader

Sorry you got ripped off. Did you find it?

I'll keep an eye for it.

Chuck Mader

here's a thought too – get a clear screen grab of his face and post it into facebook. The facial recognition feature they are introducing might just find the douche…

Dave Bradley

If i am correct this bike has been recovered at a DC pawn shop!

Glad you got it back!

Good news!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated