New Decals

Home Forums Discussion New Decals

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Helmut

Hi,

I am the proud owner of a 26" deluxe ti bike and intend to bring the bike back into good shape.

The old labels were poor quality and detaching from the frame and it looks fairly ugly, with the worn stickers. Now I need new original replacement decals. I try to contact IF before 6 weeks by mail, and to date not received any reply from them.

Have you any idea how I can get new decals that make my titanium bike shine again.

Thank you in advance for your answers and help

Many greetings from Germany

Helmut

Gary Smith

Hi Helmut,

Sorry that you've been having trouble contacting us, and I haven't checked in here in awhile (been busy with the move and such).

We've had a number of instances where our decals have ended up on knock-offs, so our policy on new decals is pretty rigid, in that we will only send them to our dealers, or to a recognized bike painter.

Give us a shout at 1-603-292-5673, and we'll work with you to get you bike looking good again.

Regards,

Gary

Helmut

Hi,

my new decals arrived today. Thanks for the quick delivery. Now I can decorate my IF Deluxe ti again. I would never get the idea to provide any other No Name bike with Independence Fabrication stickers. Only where the name Independent Fabrication is on it, should also be an Independent Fabrication bike. So do not worry that I'm using the decals on a no name bike. Once I installed the decals I will send you some pictures to prove that I'm put them on my ti deluxe.

Many greetings from Germany

Helmut

Chris Israel

I'm fairly new to the Forum, but noted the comments re: knock off IF decals. In addition to being a new and very happy IF owner, I do a lot of work with companies to fight counterfeit products. If this is an issue IF is dealing with I'd love to lend a hand if I can. I know some of the bigger brands are dealing with the issue … I know Trek's General Counsel has been to China to try to address the issue over there where most fakes come from.

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated