Inventory clear out…Ti CJ, Steel Planet – X & Steel Deluxe

Home Forums Classifieds Inventory clear out…Ti CJ, Steel Planet – X & Steel Deluxe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geoff Johns

IF Grassroots rider Geoff Johns from Calgary here. I'm selling some of my bikes…1 road, 1 cross and 1 MTB. Email me for exact measurements / details and photos.

Thanks, Geoff.

Model: Ti Crown Jewel

Vintage: 2004 /2005

Colour: Team

Frame dimensions: 56 x 56

Headtube size: 1.125

Frame condition: Paint has seen some love and decals are cracked as happens on Ti. Frame is otherwise perfect

Componentry: Record 10sp, Alpha Q sub 3 fork, Ksyruim Elite clinchers and 404 tubular wheels

Price: $2500 CAD (OBO)+ shipping costs

Contact details: geoffjohns67 <at> gmail.com

Your location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Model: Steel Planet X

Vintage: 2007

Colour: Green / pink

Frame dimensions: 54 cm stock

Frame condition: Great shape, small scuffs from riding / racing.

Componentry: Record 10sp, steel matching IF fork, Ksyruim SL clinchers

Price: $1800 CAD (OBO)+ shipping costs

Model: Steel Deluxe (26" wheels)

Vintage: 2002 / 2003

Colour: Lime green / white decals

Frame dimensions: 18" stock

Frame condition: Great shape, small scuffs from riding / racing. There is a small dent on the top tube that IF repainted over. IF indicated at the time of the repaint that it was not necessary to repair / replace the TT

Componentry: XT / XO grip shift, SID carbon world cup fork(matching colour), Spinergy Xyclone (NOT tubeless)WS, Hope minis

Price: $1200 CAD (OBO)+ shipping costs

Dave Bradley

Boy, I bet that green and pink cross bike is awesome! :)

Dave

Darren

I bought from Geoff a couple of years ago. Bought his steel crown jewel. Class act guy, trusted seller, probably rides like a beast as well! Geoff, the snow melt up there yet? I've had two rides this spring so far on the mtb. Dry and all, even with all the snow we had….in Ohio…. Take care, good luck with the sales! Just bought a new house, so it could be a year or 30 before I get another frame. :|

Geoff Johns

Hey – thanks fellas.

Ah…the snow is still around here, two more cross country ski races left and then the road season will start at the end of April…

My wife and I are planning on moving overseas within the next 8 – 10 months and it would be unfair to leave them in storage as sad as it is to see them go…

Geoff Johns

The Ti CJ is sold.

However I still have a set of non-dimpled Zipp 404 tubulars for sale with brand new, never ridden Schwalbe Stelvio rubber. They are my wife's and she likes her pink I-9s better. These wheels may have 1,500km on them.

Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated