Home Forums Discussion Insurance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #4585
    John May

    I’ve been wondering about this and plan to call my insurance company. The replacement cost of my bike is $7k. Should I get a rider policy to insure it?

    Has anyone here had experience with this?

    Dave Bradley

    It should be covered under home owners or renter insurance. I was hit by a car once in grad school and my renter’s insurance covered. As the cost of your bike is $7K you might look into a little side policy.

    Never a bad idea, if you can swing it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated