IF Grassroots Racing Team Gear – Cheep!

Home Forums Classifieds IF Grassroots Racing Team Gear – Cheep!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Coover

IF Grassroots Racing Team Kits – $100.00 per kit (XL Jersey, Large Bibs) (4 total)

IF Logo Vest – $45.00 (XL)

IF Knit Hat – $10 or if you buy a kit FREE

IF Grassroots Racing Team Long Sleeve Cross Skin Suite – $100.00

This stuff just came out last year and some items only worn once, others wash with WIN soap and kept in tip top conditions. A great deal for that new IF racer!

call for more details – 512 – Five Six Seven – Ten Seven Three, Ryan

Dave Bradley

Bro you not racing again this year?

Ryan Coover

2011 is the start of my second year of racing and I am still racing, just racing for IS (Independent Self) now and USAC rules say that you can't race with kits that have shops or advertising on it if you are not affiliated with that team. So just getting some Castelli goods and enjoying going fast. With all my injuries I have been recovering from, I was just taking it easy racing this year, but apparently its going very well since I already made enough points to Cat up to 2. Just a few more points and it's a force up, so end of April I will apply.

I just hope my gear can find a good home. This past year and 1/2 I have really been a true champion for IF here in Austin and everything it stood for, but unfortunately I found out that everything I did for IF to expanding the brand and share that IF Coolness here in Texas at all my races really didn't matter to IF. It sucks, but I am just going to count my losses and move on. I'm going to be that champion for my family and myself and enjoy the sport that I have always loved and not let dumb stuff get me down.

How have you been? Weather good enough for riding in summer gear yet for ya…we are getting pretty warm now here in Texas. Last weekend in Fort Davis, Texas the Hammerfest stage race was called off 1/2 way through due to a brush fire that closed the city down and burned 40 plus structures. For a town of 1000 people it is a HUGE loss. Still burning out of control as I write this.

In the end it's great to see the Texas Cycling community come together to help support the recovery.

Dave Bradley

No worries mate just wasn't sure what was up. This will be my second year racing for IF and always hate to lose a bro.

Good things here in Indiana, but our weather is too cliche'. Warm one hour snowing the next. It is getting better though.

Best of luck to you this season and hope all goes well with no injuries!

Cheers

Dave

Ryan Coover

NEW PRICING CUTS!!!

IF Grassroots Racing Team Kits – $75.00 per kit (XL Jersey, Large Bibs) (4 total)

IF Logo Vest – $35.00 (XL)

IF Knit Hat – $10 or if you buy a kit FREE

IF Grassroots Racing Team Long Sleeve Cross Skin Suite – $75.00

call for pics or more details – 512 – Five Six Seven – Ten Seven Three,

Ryan

Ryan Coover

Ryan, if you don't mind me asking, what do you weigh and how tall are you? Would you do $100 for kit and vest shipped to SLC?

Ryan Coover

Hi Justin, I am 6'1" with a chest of 44 and weight 210..but wore these when I was 218 too, but that 8lbs is in the belly – lol.

I can do $100 for ya. And you want the Grassroots Kits right? Because I have there older kits too I got last year.

Call me tomorrow and we can workout the details. phone # is above. I was also just in Utah for the Antelope Island Classic – fun racing in the cold…sure miss that here in Texas.

Ryan Coover

Tour of California Celebration Sale – Take off another 10% to the above pricing.

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

All kits sold!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated