FS: Ti Deluxe Singlespeed

Home Forums Classifieds FS: Ti Deluxe Singlespeed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ron Grant

I have a 26″ Ti Deluxe SS frame and King headset for sale. I am looking for offers. Even if you are not interested, tell me what you think it’s worth. Really, any thoughts appreciated.

I have put about 500 miles on the bike and it is in excellent condition. Have been riding a full suspension bike for several years and now face a dilemma. Build it back up or sell it off. Love the bike, but have to go one way or the other.

The condition is superb!!! There a couple marks from cables and a spot where the brake lever nicked the top tube (just paint). Overall, it is Ti and it holds up (as most of you know). Eccentric BB. King Headset. Salsa post collar (plus the original IF).

I have all of the original build info and would be happy to send it on to any interested parties!!!

Shoot me an email at rsginmi@hotmail.com if you would like some pics/design specs or any other info.

Built in 2008, but very low mileage.

For reference, I am about 5’9″ / 5’10”. It looks great, rides great, is great.

26″ Singlespeed only
    Seat Tube: 15.3″
    Top Tube: 23.4″
    Built around an 80mm fork
    Hot lime paint with naked panels
    Chris King headset
    Salsa seat post collar (plus original IF)

Ron Grant

Forgot to link to existing pictures.

Ron Grant

First time posting and cannot seem to get link to work (or it takes time). The pics are under “Hot Lime Ti Deluxe Singlespeed” in the user bike gallery, under Titanium Deluxe Singlespeed.

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

photo"

photo"

photo"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated