FS: 17" Ti Deluxe traditional sized frame

Home Forums Classifieds FS: 17" Ti Deluxe traditional sized frame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob Ababurko

I am selling my 17" Ti deluxe frame and have to admit that I have not used it as much as it should have been used. I would say that the bike has only been ridden about 600 miles off road. It is not a custom built frame and is instead built with what IF calls traditional sizing. Here is a link to an explanation.

http://www.ifbikes.com/assets/documents/customize/traditional-sizing.pdf

So, the frame is a 17" and was new in 2004. Truth be told, the frame doesn't fit me well enough and one of the biggest reasons that I am selling it. The cables are top-routed and has a rear disc mount.

This is one of the sweetest hardtails made and is as beautiful as you would think.

Imperfections include tiny nics on the right chain stay from chain slap that were beside the stay-tuff chain stay protector. They are not very noticable but for full disclosure need to be mentioned. There are *NO* dents or scratches into the titanium, but a there are a few faint marks on the frame. The rear brake cable runs beside the head tube and has made a mark on the shot peened finish. There are also a few small scratches in the "INDEPENDENT FABRICATION" logo on the left side down tube which prevent if from being perfect.

I have uploaded pics of my fully built bike that I once rode, but all that is included in the sale is the frame and the seat post clamp. THe rest of the components have already been transitioned to another bike. Here are hosted images.

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/ababurko/?action=tags&current=ti_deluxe

I will take more photos of the frame, but need to source a camera other than the one on my phone.

Model: Ti Deluxe

Vintage: 2004

Colour: Shot Peened Ti

Frame dimensions: 17" traditional

Frame condition: Very Good

Componentry: seat post clamp

Price: $1800 w/ shipping and insurance included. Paypal accepted provided buyer pays fee.

Contact details: bob dot ababurko at gmail dot com

Your location: San Francisco Bay Area, California

Bob Ababurko

I am also including a thomson seatpost(Pro Elite 330mm) and XTR front mech(FD-M953) with the frame. The same ones shown in the pictures.

Bob Ababurko

In rereading my initial post I noticed I mention that the frame is not custom made……this should read that the frame is 'not custom sized' as it is not based on any one persons body measurements.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated