For Sale: Planet Cross and two wheelsets

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale: Planet Cross and two wheelsets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Bradley

I need to sell the best bike i have ever owned. I need money to pay for all my bs and this is where my money is.

We all have our personal favorite(s) when it comes to bikes or bike companies. My heart is with IF and always will be. They do what I need the best atmo.

2008 Planet Cross (I will send you the build sheet if you want) or email Joe and give him this serial number. 181X854 181st made planet (x) 2008 size 54 c-t-c

the tt is 56.5

It is in great cosmetic shape, the paint is phenomenal, and no dents.

Sram force shifters and rear mech. both have seen one race and about 100 commuter miles

SRAM red crankset 175mm with force bb same usage.

Alpha Q stem 110mm

Profile bar OS 44 c-t-c

Thomson masterpiece post (27.2) and selle italia flite gel…I will swap it for the fizik if you want. you can choose which one you want.

Two wheels sets. Rear wheel uses a Shimano Ultegra nine speed rear hub laced 3X to a 32 hole Mavic GL-330 tubular rim. Front wheel uses a vintage Campagnolo Record hub laced 2X to a 32 hole Mavic GL-330 rim. Both wheels are true and round. 32mm Tufo Prestige tires are brand new.

Second wheelset is Pink Chris King Hubs laced 3x to Salsa Cross rims. (not light, but strong as hell!)

TRP Euro-X brakes with a variety of pads (see pics)

Blue King HS and spacers

King SS cage

Variety of tires (see pics) Jack browns both blue and green, clement dot tires, tufo tubular clincher cross tires x3, vredenstien campo, hutchinson bulldog tubeless ready and some sort of pro series, I think that is it.

This will come in two boxes so shipping for everything is $100.

I am looking for $2800 plus shipping

Ask any questions. Thanks Dave

here are some pics

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k240/dnjbradley/shoes/

Dave Bradley

I will also sell as a frame,fork,HS and what ever parts you want for less.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated