[For Sale] Phil Wood Piss Off

Home Forums Classifieds [For Sale] Phil Wood Piss Off

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Erik Lindner

Hey guys, up for sale is my 2003 Piss Off #4 Titanium IF Singlespeed…

It has been ridden not that much, so the overall condition is quite good… the Housing of the EBB is not that round anymore, but it still holds the EBB where you want it, so that is just a little cosmetic problem…

Another thing is that the frame has a few stains from oxidization… you can call it a bit of titanium patina which I guess can be rebuffed with a steel pad…

The bike is located in germany right now and is still built and ready to ride… I can sell frame only but if wanted the complete bike… just shoot me an e-mail with your question and I`ll be happy to answer them…

I have no problem with shipping the frame or bike to europe or the states… and I happily accept paypal as a payment… but if you want you are very welcome to pick up the bike yourself at my house where I can show you some of my home trails and offer you a cup of coffee ( I`ll charge the second one ;-)))  )

If you want some more and bigger photos just ask… with the pricing… well, I think I want at least 1799 Euro including the King Headset for the frame… thats about 2.200 Dollar ( shipping to the states or in europe not included )

Thanks for reading,

Erik

Erik Lindner

Sorry, forgot the most important thing… the sizing… I don`t remember it exactly, but the Seat tube should be 19″ and the top tube about 23.6 inch…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated