2011 Ti Crown Jewel For Sale

Home Forums Classifieds 2011 Ti Crown Jewel For Sale

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a 2011 Ti Crown Jewel for sale. Moving forces me to get rid of a few bikes, and I had to choose between this on and my steel CJ. I've got too many good miles on my steel to ever see it go, so the Ti is up for sale. I'd like to sell just the frame, but am willing to go with the complete bike.

Build specs and pics are below.

$4000 for frame, fork, and Chris King headset in silver. Vanilla Shake with Delorey Green panels. 59x58cm. I'm 6'1" and it fits me like a glove (obviously, it's a custom IF).

$7000 for complete bike with full DA 7900 group, Thompson Elite seatpost, Fizik Arione saddle, 3T bar/stem (120mm), Rol Race SL wheelset.

Email me at robbybeauchamp@hotmail.com with any questions.

100_2198.jpg

100_2207.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2200.jpg

IFFormblocked.jpg

I haven't gotten any responses, so I'll entertain any reasonable offer. Complete bike or frame, your choice.

Still haven't sold the frame. $3k takes it, complete with Chris King headset. Even ships in original IF box it came in.

Ryan Coover

Hey Robby, Post this up on ebay for 10 days and you will get 1000% more traffic and will be able to sell it. I've had no luck on this site, but things are moving fast on ebay. Hope this helps and if I can ask – what are you going to replace it with – One of those perfect bugs that light up the night sky?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated