Stolen Ti Yo Eddy Crown Jewel in Washington DC

Home Forums Classifieds Stolen Ti Yo Eddy Crown Jewel in Washington DC

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

STOLEN BIKE

A medium size red black and white Independent Fabrication bike was stolen in the Eastern Market Area at the 709 8th Street Block on 7/09/2011 Saturday around 12pm-3pm. The following is the Theft Report number given by Officer Marshall of unit ID-1: It is CCN 098-937. Please contact Officer Marshall at 202-698-0068 if you have information on the whereabouts of the bike. My phone number is 301-385-8422.

The Serial Number on the bike is:

272T752.

There is a $500 reward given if the bike is found.

My phone number is 3013858422 and my name is Alex Martinez

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bik/2489190435.html

I bought the frame from Arsenio at City Bikes and had built it up with Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed, a Chris King Titanium headset, a nice Fizik Arion Saddle and Wheelsmith wheelset with White Industry Hubs. It set me back about 7500 dollars and happened this past weekend inside the City Bikes shop in the back area where we lock up customer bikes that are being repaired and some guy jumped a fence and cut the lock and stole my bike. Im an employee of City Bikes in Capitol Hill South East.

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

That sucks Alex, but they could not have stolen a more distinctive and unique bike. This is a one off!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated