Rapha Bike? Who has one?

Home Forums Discussion Rapha Bike? Who has one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave Bradley

I have seen a variety of pics of the Rapha cross bike from IF, but have never seen one that was purchased. I know there were only 20 made, but does anyone own one or have you seen one in person?

Would love to see one someday!

It haunts my dreams! :)

I haven’t seen the Rapha Planet Cross bike, however… I was at Signature Cycles in Manhattan today and they have an IF CJ frame on display with the same paint scheme as the Rapha bike, but script decals instead of block lettering and no Rapha branding. Outfitted with S&S couplers too. Altogether a very elegant look…

As with the EDGE relationship, IF and Rapha seem to go hand-in-hand, so I look forward to seeing their future collaborations (a Rapha-themed all-carbon XS, perhaps?).

You do. :P

Dave Pugh

Rapha cross bike frame and fork at Studio Velo in Mill Valley, Ca. Beautiful enough to hang in your living room. Not sure if it’s for sale as the owner loves it too!

Dave Bradley

Ships out tomorrow! I am flipping stoked! Last one baby! Number 20 of 20!

Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

It’s arrived, be built up, ridden and registered :)

http://www.ifrider.com/rapha-planet-cross/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated