IFBRO: The Big Ride Out 2010

Home Forums Discussion IFBRO: The Big Ride Out 2010

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cris Bloomfield
    Keymaster

bigrideout-web.jpg

Any questions you have about the event, then please ask them here.

Dave Bradley

Word is going out to dealers for promotion of IFBRO, but we here at ifrider want to know who of you have called in and reserved your spots.

Who plans on making the voyage to NC?

I know of several already. IF staff, Cris, myself, Mike G, Darren, Cecil, Terry K…we are looking at 15 already folks, get those spots reserved and bikes ready! It is going to be a blast!

Darren

Can't wait for it! C'mon everyone, come check it out. NC is the place to be in June!

See ya'll in Asheville/Pisgah

Darren

Terry Klei

Can't wait for this ride. As soon as Darrin told me, my vacation was turned in the next day.

I'm in, but I was already mentioned above. I'm looking forward to the ride, but maybe even more than that, the stories we all will be telling for years to come.

Dave Bradley

Folks, spots are filling up, so please contact IF (617) 666-3609 for a for sure good time.

Make those reservations to be a part of our compund!

three words:

Pisgah Brewing Company

Dave Bradley

Is this the place up from Biowheels?

If so, you are right a bunch of us went down there to ride a few summers ago and spent a lot of down time there. great food, great beer, and fun people!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated