FS: 19" Ti Deluxe

Home Forums Classifieds FS: 19" Ti Deluxe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Geoff Johns

I have a 19″ disc only Ti Deluxe for sale…$2000 + shipping.

Why…the MTB riding on the west coast of Norway is not great and the bike has been ridden less than 10x in the last 3 summers.

The bike is in great condition except for a little “ding” on the drive side seat stay where the IF logo is. I’ve asked about it and the folks at IF have said not to worry.

The bike has SRAM twist shifters (I will include an extra set) AND XT shifters & XTR rear derailleur if you wish to change. I will also include, new in box, XT cassete, XTR chain and Forumla brake pads.

Please email for photos….geoffjohns67 <at> gmail.com

The specs are below…

Size: 19″
    Fork: FOX 32 Float RLC 100 mm
    Wheelset: 26″ Mavic CrossMax tubless
    Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph tubless
    RD: X.0 (I will also include an XTR RD to use with the XT trigger shifters)
    Brakes: Formula Oro (at present there is an Avid 5 on the front because I found a small leak in the hosing on the Formula. I have new housing for the Forumula but have not yet changed it.)
    FD: XTR
    Cassett: XT 9speed 12-36 (will include a new in box cassette as well)
    Seat: Fizik Arione
    Seatpost: RaceFace
    Bars: Easton Carbon low rise
    Stem: ITM carbon
    Cranksett: RaceFace Turbine LP
    Shifters: X0 Twist (I will also include XT trigger shifters)
    Headset: Chris King

Darren

Just a quick note, (and by the way hey Geoff!) You can buy from confidence from this guy. I bought his steel crown jewel frameset like 6 years ago, and then 2 yrs. later he sent me the matching fork, and I paid shipping. Still have the bike. He is a top notch guy! No worries here. How about a few pics up man? Bet it’s nice! Hit me up at darren dot ling 1 at g mail dot com with some pics of this beast.

Good luck with the sale Geoff!
    Darren

Hey

Do you have a picture or 2 you can send to me? Think my email can be found in my profile.

Thanks
    Björn

Geoff Johns

All thanks for the interest but I have SOLD the bike now.

Geoff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trackback URL

Built by Asteriskr | Powered by Wordpress | Served by Aegishosting | RSS Feed | Twitter Feed | Log in |

© 2004-2013 Independent Fabrication Owners' Club: All text and images copyright unless otherwise stated